Dapi is a YC backed company building developer platform we provide Fintech APIs to connect to banks move and store money. Our vision is to bring inclusive borderless financial services by bridging local payment methods to stablecoins .
We are currently seeking a seasoned, creative, and resourceful Marketing Lead to oversee our developer relation, community, content, brand strategy, performance marketing & SEO efforts .
Note: We will not accept any agency consultant applications
- Develop and manage content calendars for Twitter (bi-weekly), LinkedIn (weekly), and newsletters (monthly).
- Produce and leverage client interview use cases for content creation and marketing strategies.
- Drive developer evangelism efforts both online and through in-real-life events, fostering and managing our diverse web3 / fintech community.
- Organize and manage industry events to boost brand recognition and foster relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Build relationships with incubators and accelerators to expand our network and enhance our visibility.
- Apply a product-led growth approach to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Manage all PR activities, driving media coverage for Dapi and coordinating press releases.
- Develop and optimize acquisition channels, creating new strategies as needed, including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Build data-driven campaigns, delivering inbound and outbound opportunities for the sales team. Develop compelling product messaging that sets us apart from our competitors.
- Lead the company's SEO efforts to enhance online visibility and organic growth. Drive brand positioning strategies to set Dapi apart in the crowded web3/Fintech space.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Lead or similar role in the B2B, Fintech, or Crypto sectors.
- Demonstrable experience with content creation, community management, developer evangelism, and event management.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads. * Proven skills in SEO and experience with SEO tools.
- Experience with Product-Led Growth strategies.
- Proven track record of building relationships with stockholders and developer relations.
- Ability to create and implement data-driven marketing campaigns. Strong leadership qualities, including decision-making, empowerment, and team motivation.
- Exceptional creativity and a passion for marketing and demand generation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Health insurance
- A growth-oriented work environment.
The opportunity to directly impact our product and community. If you are passionate about Fintech and crypto, and are eager to make a difference in a thriving startup, apply now!