Fullstack developer at dapi (YC W20) at Dapi
About the role
Dapi is a fintech that enables real-time bank payments with the use of our API. We enable cheap electronic payments in the US and beyond, thus disintermediating current payment processing platforms.
We are looking to hire a passionate full-stack engineer who can contribute to the design, development, maintenance and implementation of our API services. You will be joining our talented team of engineers whilst working alongside our designers and product managers. Your primary focus will be developing, maintaining and supporting our novel in-house scraping automation engine.
Our ideal candidate is one that can take up the challenge of maintaining Dapi's backend whilst contributing to the creation of new features on our existing system. As such, candidates who are independent, highly motivated and can react well under changing business requirements are an ideal match.
- Design, develop, maintain and implement features of our API services
- Develop maintain and provide support for our in-house scraping automation engine
- Collect, analyze and address technical and design requirements
- Help create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain and expand upon a large existent codebase
- Adapt well and react quickly to changing business requirements
- Minimum experience of 1 year in a software engineering role
- Advanced proficiency in any strongly typed language (such as C#, Java, C++, etc.)
- Comfortable with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Great problem solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices via code reviews, building tools and documentation
- Ability to understand, contribute to and expand upon a complex existent codebase
- Excellent understanding of current web technologies and inner workings of frontend frameworks
- Proficiency in Golang and Typescript
- Experience using Puppeteer
Why you should join Dapi
Dapi is a financial technology infrastructure universal real time banking API that enables bank payments. We work to disintermediate processing industry and enable cheap electronic payments in the US and beyond.