UX Researcher at Dashlabs.ai
About the role
The goal is to bridge our distance restriction and also have UX work 24 hours globally. This will help us capture crucial data from our users. We want to make more accurate evidence based decisions with our user experience push.
- Must be in Metro Manila, Philippines for client visits
- Work with support, UX designers and developers to help kick-start current and future product road maps
- Conduct UX studies such as field studies, usability tests, card sorts, tree tests and interviews.
- Analyze qualitative research that delivers insightful and actionable results
- Create actionable personas and user journey maps with relevant stakeholders
- Build a trusted partnership with stakeholders over time as we continue to improve our products
- Communicate research findings
P.S Most importantly you have a positive work attitude and strive to see Dashlabs products change peoples lives!
Why you should join Dashlabs.ai
Dashlabs.ai makes DIY lab software.
We give diagnostic labs the tools to test, register, and manage patients—all on one easy, integrated platform. In particular, we focus on small to medium sized labs in emerging markets like the Philippines.
At Dashlabs.ai, we believe that access to quality diagnostics, and thus, access to quality healthcare, is a human right. By giving labs an easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy integrated system with no heavy upfront costs, we're making the world a better, healthier place—one lab at a time.