Dataherald is a Y Combinator backed SaaS start-up that helps companies, no matter how big or small, better leverage the world’s data to create business value. We do this by providing a no-code software to automate the ingestion, transformation, analysis and visualization of data from multiple sources without ever needing to code. Our product manages the data needs end-to-end so that businesses can focus on their goals without worrying about the complexity of large datasets.
Dataherald was launched in 2020 and has grown 10x in the last year. We currently work with a variety of leading companies including The Macquarie Group and leading digital media names like The Chicago Tribune, Sacramento Bee etc. We are backed by a mix of Silicon Valley and media institutions such as Y Combinator, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments (BDMI) and Garage Technology Ventures.
About the role
Growth is what defines a startup; we at Dataherald live and breathe this belief. We have ambitious growth plans for 2022, which include expanding our footprint in the digital media industry and penetrating new industries where our product can add value. We seek a Head of Growth who can help us in our journey to build a SaaS rocket ship 🚀 🚀 🚀.
- You will work directly with the leadership team, and directly report to the CEO.
- You will lead multiple growth initiatives/ work streams independently that are responsible for growth of the company.
- You will amplify existing growth channels, to find new opportunities for growth and to challenge existing thinking and action.
- Lead Dataherald growth initiatives with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment
- Build a pipeline of enterprise leads and identify pain points in the conversion funnel by understanding user experience & journey
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition and retargeting across web and native-app growth channels
- Leverage data & analytics to make intelligent, informed & quantitative recommendations for our lead generation campaigns
- Establish performance measurement criteria and KPIs to track against business growth goals
- Lead the development and implementation of go-to-market strategy for new verticals
- Proactively analyze site traffic, conversion, and other business performance and market metrics and trends to identify opportunities for customer acquisition
- Advance the Growth Team practices, processes, and documentation and build upon existing tools and infrastructure as per best practices
- Build the growth team in sync with the company needs; Manage, develop, and mentor the new hires ensuring they are supported in delivering high-quality, impactful work while challenging them to grow
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and high-pressure environment at a start-up, consulting, finance etc.
- Demonstrated interest in growth at a tech startup, like business development, marketing, sales etc.
- Strong analytical, decision making & problem solving skills
- Ability to independently work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- (Preferred but not required) Hands on experience of working with tools like GA, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Impact – We will not make you work on tasks which are low priority and meaningless. You will be making a real contribution to our growth from day 1 and the work you do will have clearly visible and quantifiable results.
- Learn – This opportunity is like no other when it comes to learning how to grow a start-up from scratch. We have a trial-and-learn mindset when it comes to growth and are doing many things in parallel without the fear of failing. So roll-up our sleeves and get in the action!
- Flexibility – We are a highly distributed company and believe in asynchronous work rather than long monotonous meetings. You get to work from wherever you want and choose your own timings which make you comfortable.
- Fun – There is one thing we take extremely seriously at work and it is having fun while working. Because why else would someone work at a startup? 😜
- Benefits- We believe in the collective growth of everyone involved as the company grows and hence offer competitive comp and stock options to ideal candidates.
How to apply?
Please send your CV along with a short note on why you are interested in this opportunity to partnerships [at] dataherald.com. No need for a cover letter.