Outbound-focused BDR (AE path) at Daybreak Health
About the role
Daybreak Health (www.daybreakhealth.com) is a digital mental health platform built to help millions of adolescents access effective mental health care. Our digital platform gives teens access to high-quality therapy through video sessions and our mobile app. We are serving patients in California. We have raised our Seed Round frxom Maven Ventures (early investors in Zoom) and are expanding rapidly. We value people who are smart, care deeply about helping others, and come from different backgrounds and perspectives.
We are looking for an Outbound-focused BDR who can take our B2B go-to-market -- as well as our product-market-fit more broadly -- to the next level. This primarily involves selling to school districts and public agencies. This person will enter our sales GTM on the ground floor, as our first dedicated BDR, and work closely with our Sales Lead. We want this person to learn from the best — our amazing Sales Lead who loves developing BDR talent — and grow into a fantastic Account Executive. This person has outbound experience and a passion for sales and partnerships — with an equally important desire to work for a mission that matters.
As a team, we all work remotely and our hobbies include running, the outdoors, our pets, reading, drawing -- and above all, laughing. While the pandemic has kept us from exploring an office and co-working, you can expect these hobbies and interests to feature heavily in future social excursions.
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Identify prospect's needs and and qualify current and future fit with our services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Account Executive
- Report to the Account Executive on sales results
- Build our playbook for outbound prospecting
- 1+ years work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, Sales
- Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling and cold emailing
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and discovery skills
- Unshakeable resilience and positivity!
- Ability to deliver succinctly in a 5-10 minute phone call
- Genuine belief that good call notes and sales ops hygiene matters!
Nice to have
- Experience in EdTech and/or selling into school districts
- Experience prospecting for B2B $50-100K ACV deals
- Experience being hire 1-2 in a nascent sales org
Compensation $65k – $70k salary range. $90K+ OTE
Equity range: 0.15% – 0.25%
Why you should join Daybreak Health
Daybreak Health provides online counseling built for teens. Our mission is to ensure that every adolescent has access to high quality mental health care. Our counseling is designed for teens dealing with mild to moderate levels of anxiety, depression, stress and burnout, as well as other conditions. Our licensed therapists deliver evidence-based therapy to teens through video and messaging on our mobile app -- all enabled through our managed marketplace. 1 in 3 teens struggle with anxiety or depression and there has never been a better time to solve this problem.