Strategy and Operations Lead or COO at Decentro
About the role
What is expected from you -
- Helping our team initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with fintech, startups, and growing companies in Singapore.
- Identifying, fostering, and highlighting new business opportunities & partnerships with the above.
- Supporting new initiatives and strategies that are being implemented in Singapore in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Working closely with internal key stakeholders, which includes our founding, sales & product teams.
What we are looking for -
- Great knowledge of the Asian financial services landscape, and a decent understanding of the banking domain.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives and take on additional responsibilities.
- Experience in working with a high performing team.
- Excellent influencing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to work within tight deadlines
What we offer -
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations across the globe.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different Asian countries that speak on average 3 global languages.
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
Backed by YCombinator Summer 2020, we're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!
Why you should join Decentro
Almost all the fin-tech companies face a number of hidden challenges -
- Making the choice of the first bank for integration and the APIs within.
- Lack of a single POC in the banks / financial / KYC institutions to avoid running around between departments to get APIs and solutions.
- Testing and reaching product-market fit quickly & cheaply
- The choice of banking/financial license (if any) to go to market
Imagine the possibilities in Fin-tech if we remove >90% of the friction in the flow of money and financial data. Imagine the amazing innovations that can happen!
We want to be the go-to the platform where all of you can come, plug in the data, play around and launch with the desired APIs and modular SDKs to go live within days (instead of months). No need to run around and waste 5-6 months to integrate with banking/legacy BFSI / government partners. Not only that, but we also take care of the upcoming fixes, iterations, and updates without breaking any flow.