About the role
Who’s behind Deel? We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 25+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We're curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful. We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant. As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 100. Are you in?
So, why now? A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Representing and demonstrating Deel's products
- Managing assigned customer relationships, and learning about their business needs
- Driving sales growth, cross product penetration and increasing the profitability of your business relationships
- Solving client problems and continually seeking new solutions to meet their needs
- Knowing the Deel platform and product in-side out
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an AE at a unicorn start up or tech company
- You are highly personable and hold great communication skills
- You can breakdown complicated matters and explain them simply
- Are quick with numbers, and you obsess over delivering a world class service
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need
Why you should join Deel
Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams (contractors & full time employees) that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record.
We are in a mission to empower the future of work and make it simple to onboard new talent anywhere.