Graphic design intern - All rounder at Defy
About the role
Are you passionate about creating innovative and beautifully intuitive designs?
Defy is a Y-Combinator backed fintech company with a mission to make crypto investing easy for everyone. The world of cryptocurrency is complex and we want you to be able to navigate that with ease; and what better way to do so than along with your friends? Defy is India's first social crypto exchange because crypto is fun with friends.
Founded in 2019 by ex-entrepreneurs & consultants, Defy is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, GOAT capital, Better capital, GMO Ventures, and the likes of Justin Kan(Co-founder of Twitch), Raghunandan G(Co-founder of Taxi4Sure), Mr Beast as angels. We are on a mission to make crypto easy and accessible to everyone.
We believe there are few levers as powerful as design by which we can impact a product, a company or the world.
- Jaques Kallis type allrounder graphic designer who can work on illustrations, raster and vector graphics, social media posts and illustrations
- Understanding for the brand and brand consistency throughout
- Hustlers’ attitude and a knack for visual storytelling
- Forte in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, After Effects or similar tools
- No minimum experience required
Why should you join us?
- Competitive Stipend
- Opportunity to impact next 100M users in crypto
- An open and collaborative work culture with a flat structure
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
- Friendly leaves policy
- Chance to work full-time at Defy
- Complete independence to design and execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- Opportunity to make an impact for the next billion users in fintech
- A pet-friendly workspace and tonnes of fun with our office cat, Shera!
Why you should join Defy
We are building India's first social crypto exchange. We plan to bring crypto to the next set of Indian users who are ready to jump in the crypto world but want someone to hold their hand and teach them how to.