Dili is reinventing the way analysts evaluate and execute deals. We automatically structure and organize inbound opportunities to help firms "clear the inbox" and benchmark new deals against their portfolio and the industry as a whole. This is just one of hundreds of analyst workflows we can automate using large-language models.
About the Role
Dili is seeking a driven founding engineer to be our first hire. As a founding engineer, you will work with us to develop the next generation of our product. You will play a critical role in defining our engineering culture and scaling the team as we grow.
- UI/UX: Implement websockets and SSEs to build real-time beautiful UX for our customers. Plot trends, surface insights, and implement advanced search and filtering capabilities based on natural language.
- Working with LLMs: Refine our document processing pipeline to extract data from pitch decks, financial models, legal contracts, and other materials. Draw from the latest research on VRDU to improve our extraction speed and accuracy. Build specialized agents to derive key metrics from data. Fine tune open-source models for task specialization.
- External Integrations: Build seamless integrations with existing systems like Box, ShareFile, Pitchbook, etc. to help customers onboard and gather all of their data in one place.
- Observability: Implement best practices for deploying LLMs in production and evaluating prompt performance.
- Django, NextJS, AWS, Postgres, Langchain, Docker, Terraform
You may be a good fit if:
- You are a generalist with strong computer science fundamentals
- You can take ownership and work through ambiguity to independently drive projects to completion
- You have previous experience at an early-stage startup and can wear multiple hats
- You are interested in and keep up-to-date with the best practices for large-language models
- You have built data processing pipelines
- You have built real-time apps
In-office or remote?
We like the hybrid model and are looking for candidates who feel the same. We come in 2x a week and our office is conveniently located in Union Square.