Fullstack Software Engineer at Dioptra.ai
About the role
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to architect, develop, and own our user-facing application.
- Use your full stack experience to design intelligent solutions that include back-end and front-end systems.
- Promote sound engineering practices and drive technical strategy and roadmaps.
- Help design and implement measurements of success for the team.
- Initiate, influence, and drive technical projects.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, CS degree is a plus
- You have an understanding of micro services
- You have a quality approach, delivering high-quality code and supporting others to maintain a high standard.
- You are comfortable working on challenging problems, in ambiguous, rapidly changing environments.
- You have a user-centric mindset
- You want to have a large impact on the business as an early member of the team
- Some understanding of Machine Learning concepts is a plus
Why you should join Dioptra.ai
Dioptra is an early-stage VC backed MLOps startup building tools and infrastructure to help teams bridge the gap between offline model building and online business impact. Our founders have backgrounds in machine learning, software infrastructure and product management. They have experience in both larger tech companies as well as small early startups. You'll be among the first few engineers at the company with significant opportunities to shape the infrastructure and the product. We offer competitive salary, equity and benefits.