Who We Are
At Discz, we are building new experiences to transform the way the next generation engages with music. Our trailblazing engineering team comes from Peloton, Meta, Uber, Bloomberg and more. If you are looking to join a lean team with fast development cycles and high impact, you’ve come to the right place!
As a Senior iOS Engineer at Discz, you will be at the forefront of shaping the future of music consumption. You'll work hand-in-hand with a lean team of iOS engineers, rapidly iterating on our app while laying the foundation for minimal tech debt and long-term execution velocity.
Who You Are
You are a multifaceted engineer. You’re experienced in making technical decisions with product trade-offs in mind, have a knack for coding best practices, know how to speed up the execution of both you and the team around you, and pick up new technologies quickly. Additionally, you have a wealth of experience building 0 → 1 features within an existing codebase.
- 3+ years building iOS apps
- Fluent in Swift
- Experience building 0 → 1 features in a team environment
You'll Thrive with Us If You:
- Empathize deeply with users: You understand their needs and use this insight to drive product development in a way that delights both users and the business.
- Take ownership and collaborate cross-functionally: You are a proactive problem solver who works seamlessly with other engineers, product managers, and designers to propel the product forward.
- Data Driven: Logging, analytics, and dashboards are not afterthoughts for you; they are integral to every feature you release.
- Unblock teammates while meeting deadlines: You rise to the occasion, clearing obstacles for your fellow team members while staying on track to deliver results on time.
- Rapidly embrace new technologies: Able to learn and adopt the new technologies that will improve the dev process for the team e.g., Apollo GraphQL, GListKit, SwiftUI, etc.,
- Prototype to perfection: You use prototypes as a powerful tool to communicate and validate new ideas.
- Thrive on action and impact: You have a bias for action and a desire to leverage your skills to make a tangible difference.
- Prefer a collaborative, in-person environment: You excel in a dynamic, face-to-face team atmosphere that fosters creativity and camaraderie.
Interested? We can't wait to hear from you! Please submit your resume, portfolio if you have one, and a brief note describing why you believe working at Discz may be a fit for you!