Product Engineer at Ditto
About the role
Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth. Over 3600+ teams (from Fortune 500 companies to startups!) currently use Ditto. Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering.
We're backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Greycroft, Soma Capital, and founders/top operators from Doordash, Kabam, IFTTT, and Pinterest. We're a fast-moving team, and this role is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and directly impact how teams build product.
San Francisco / Remote 🌉
$100K - $150K, founding engineer equity
⚡️ As one of our first engineers, you'll:
- architect, build, and own new product features from start to finish
- work across our products (web-app, developer integrations (API/CLI, SDK), plugins)
- work directly with founders on roadmap and strategy
- shape direction through communicating with customers and gathering user feedback
- help us grow the team by interviewing and onboarding future engineers
🤝 We're looking for people that are:
- empathetic & clear communicators
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- willing to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and execute independently
- familiar with React, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB
Why you should join Ditto
Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering. We experienced this problem first-hand while working as engineers at Google, Facebook, Twitter, Asana, and Instagram.
We're growing fast, so what you build has the chance to materially impact the workflows of product and design teams. If you're interested, apply on Bookface, or send a bit about you + your resume to email@example.com.