Growth Operations Lead at Ditto
About the role
Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth. Over 3600+ teams (from Fortune 500 companies to startups!) currently use Ditto. Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering.
We're backed by incredible investors like Y Combinator, Greycroft, Soma Capital, and founders/top operators from Doordash, Kabam, IFTTT, and Pinterest. We're a fast-moving team, and this role is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and directly impact how teams build product.
San Francisco / Remote 🌉
$50-90K, founding team equity
⚡️ As our first growth hire, you'll:
- build and maintain customer relationships
- provide support for new users and enterprise trials
- work directly with founders on roadmap and strategy
- collaborate with design, product, and engineering to improve customer experience
- identify areas of growth and develop creative solutions to address them
- build and maintain process for customer success and operations
🤝 We're looking for people that are:
- empathetic & clear communicators
- organized and detailed-oriented in your work
- self-motivated and able to create process/solutions from ambiguity
- experience in a customer-facing role
- familiarity or working experience with developer tools or design tools
Why you should join Ditto
Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering. We experienced this problem first-hand while working as engineers at Google, Facebook, Twitter, Asana, and Instagram.
We're growing fast, so what you build has the chance to materially impact the workflows of product and design teams. If you're interested, apply on Bookface, or send a bit about you + your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.