Backend Engineer at Ditto
About the role
As one of our first engineers, you'll:
- architect and build solutions from start to finish
- work directly with founders on roadmap and strategy
- help us grow the team by interviewing and onboarding future engineers
We're looking for people who are:
- empathetic & clear communicators
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- willing to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and execute independently
- familiar with NodeJS, and/or MongoDB
- bonus: interested in the future of devtools + design tools
We're growing fast, and what you build has the chance to materially impact the workflows of product and design teams. If you're interested, send a bit about you + your resume to email@example.com.
Why you should join Ditto
Ditto allows teams to manage their copy from design to production with a single source of truth.
Copy is currently the most under-leveraged aspect of building product, despite being even higher ROI than design and touched by everyone from legal to engineering. We experienced this problem first-hand while working as engineers at Google, Facebook, Twitter, Asana, and Instagram.
We're growing fast, so what you build has the chance to materially impact the workflows of product and design teams. If you're interested, apply on Bookface, or send a bit about you + your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.