Fullstack engineering intern
About the role
At Dots, we are building software to help communities scale while keeping it personal. If you are interested in learning more about how companies are leveraging communities + get hands on experience building software/data products, we would love to chat with you regarding the internship!
Who are you?
- You like experimenting and disrupting things
- You have built multiple apps with Reactjs (either through hackathons, previous work experience or hobby)
- You have a high quality bar but can embrace MVP mindset when needed
- You love learning and finding ways to improve yourself
- You are constantly coming up with new ideas on how to do things better
If the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you - please make sure to send these things in the note - 1. Why would you like to work with us? 2. Share links to your two top projects (github/personal links/hackathons, etc)
We don't care about your degree or school, but rather the projects you have worked on and your improvement/learnings over time!
More deets: We will be working out of an office in San Mateo, however internship will be remote! We are flexible on start date and end date, and may be able to provide a small stipend depending on the commitment!
Our stack consists of ReactJS + AWS Serverless + PostgresSQL - we would prefer folks who have spent time diving deep into one of these technologies!
Why you should join Dots
Dots is a command center for community managers, helping them automate manual tasks and understand member insights across platforms.