At Dots (YC S21), we are building software to help companies interact with their customers in chat communities. We are backed by incredible investors, and are excited to shape the future of how companies will interact with customers in new ways. If you are interested, please apply here or directly email our founder, Sanket, at sanket(at)dots.community on why you are interested to join us!
🔍 Who are you?
- You have built multiple React apps over the last 2-3 years
- You have experience with a backend technology such as Node or Django
- You understand the value of writing clean, maintainable software, including documentation
- You have a high quality bar but can embrace MVP mindset when needed
- You have an owner mentality and love experimenting/disrupting things
- You love learning and finding ways to improve yourself
🧗🏽♀️ Your responsibilities...
- Work closely with the founders to building products across our stack (using React, Node, Serverless and more)
- Writing backend code that integrates with a wide variety of community software that is used by our customers
- Collaborating directly with our founders and customers to ship stable, maintainable code while iterating as fast as possible
- Architecting and scoping high-level systems
- Hopefully having a blast working with us 😇
✨ Bonus points if you have...
- Worked at (or founded) an early-stage startup previously
- Experience with building APIs on the serverless framework
- An eye for visual design (or past experience in product design, Figma, etc)
🎉 Why work with us?
- Get the chance to be an early engineer at a fast-growth YC Startup!
- We are a tight-knit team where you will have ownership, and learn a lot
- We provide competitive compensation, and take care of all your benefits (+ whatever you need to be productive)
If the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
Remote OK if able to work within US hours, preference for somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York