Senior Frontend Engineer at DreamCraft Entertainment, Inc.
About the role
DreamCraft creates technology that inspires talented individuals to create all kinds of video games without programming. To do that we must break the existing rules of game development based on funded teams and professional engines, and gear up our creators the most intuitive, easy-to-use, instant-deploy tools and unleash their full potential so that they can create the next "Dota", "PUBG", and "Clash of Clans".
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other engineers to create compelling UI/UX design for our frontend products and deliver high quality implementations
- Improve our editor tool built with React + electron to allow game designers to easily create great gaming experiences
- Improve our platform websites built with React to allow game designers to easily collaborate, share, and deploy games
- Develop backend functionalities with Node.JS + AWS to support frontend features
- Identify and resolve challenging performance and scalability issues
- Advocate for frontend development best practices/workflows and mentor junior team members
- Driven and fierce
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field, foreign equivalent education acceptable
- 5+ years of professional frontend development experience
- 3+ years of working experience using React
- Familiarity with React best practices and workflows
- Worked in moderately sized development teams (5 - 20 developers)
- Collaboration experience with UI/UX designers and product managers
- Passionate about frontend development technology
- Some knowledge of backend development using Node.JS
- Experience with electron desktop app development is a plus
Why you should join DreamCraft Entertainment, Inc.
We believe games should be created by passionate gamers, regardless of programming knowledge or artistic ability. We are here to make it easier for anyone to create, launch, and earn a living by making games on any platform.