As an engineer at Dripos, you'll have the opportunity to work on our core products and build features from start to finish. We work closely with our partnered restaurants to build their dream product while working at a lightning pace with weekly sprints and no backlog.
We are primarily hiring in the New York City area, but are lenient depending on your situation. We have a hybrid work environment but would prefer to interact in-person to thrive off each other’s energy.
What would you be doing?
- Designing and developing features for our React websites and React Native mobile apps
- Building API routes to help process, report, and find insights in millions of dollars worth of restaurant orders
- Collaborating with colleagues and customers to aggregate and design experiments to fuel sustainable growth
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with building server APIs (MySQL, Express), modern web development (Next.js, SCSS, Tailwind), along with React fundamentals (React, Redux)
- Experience building and bringing products to life. Preferably across multiple stacks (making a database, server, and web or mobile app)
- Someone who can thrive in ambiguity and take individual ownership of features
- Someone who has the startup mindset and is motivated to put the time into achieving our collective goals
Why work with us?
- Our goal is centered around the “No Rules Rules” culture that originated at Netflix. This means we believe in unlimited time off, no approvals, no overbearing managers, and a culture of transparency and constructive feedback
- Our product spans multiple apps, websites, and servers with complex real-time integrations between all of our services. While this might sound daunting, it’s an incredibly interesting and fun problem to solve
- Are you hungry to move fast and not be slowed down by loads of meetings and approvals? We structured our whole development team around having the shortest turnaround time while maintaining code security and stability
- We are your definition of working hard and playing hard. Even though we work more hours than traditional companies, we put a lot of effort into making sure we have fun activities each week (book clubs, game nights, free lunch Fridays)
- We are constantly iterating on our processes and how we work as a team. Being a part of our team gives you the opportunity to help shape our company into your perfect vision