Android Developer at DroneBase
About the role
DroneBase is the leading intelligent aerial imaging company for high-value infrastructure, providing businesses with actionable, real-time insights through a single-source solution to recover revenue and reduce liability risk. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, DroneBase is the trusted, go-to data management platform for worldwide enterprise clients spanning industries such as renewable energy, insurance, telecommunications, construction, real estate, and critical infrastructure.
In this exciting opportunity, you will be working closely with the product team to deliver cutting edge tech solutions. Our mobile team is developing for both IOS & Android devices. Our Android app is a little behind in terms of features. Initial work will be to port some of the work from IOS to Android and building new features before long.
You must have a proven track record of success and excel in a fast-growing, technology-based startup culture while working autonomously. We offer a competitive salary with potential bonus based on experience and performance, and a generous equity stake for the right candidate. We provide a comprehensive medical, vision, & dental plan, unlimited paid time off, and a great team environment with room for advancement.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new features quickly
- Collaborate effectively as a team to write consistent, sustainable code
- Integrate with various third party tools such as Google maps and One Signal
- Expertise in Kotlin (3+ years)
- Dagger framework
- Ability to style features accurately against detailed wireframes
- Experience of efficiently collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Well-versed with scrum or other agile product development methodologies.
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, effective communicator, and motivator that brings out the best in people.
- Proven track record of delivering robust, on-time, quality solutions within project constraints.
- Driven to succeed: You go above and beyond. You make educated, logical decisions but also know there’s a time for trusting your intuition, vision, and heart.
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to work independently and as a team player while presenting a professional demeanor.
- Test Driven development
- Experience with Clean Architecture
- Experience with DJI sdk
- Experience with geospatial data
- Retrofit (Networking)