Easol is the all in one platform to run your experience business. We want to enable a new generation of experience creators to love what they do.
We're seeking a talented Product Designer to join our team based at our office in Bethnal Green/Cambridge Heath, London nr Broadway Market.
This role will work directly with the leadership team and will be responsible for helping us to build the future of 'Experience Commerce' with Easol.
About the Role
- As Product Designer no.1 you'll work to building a deep understanding of our existing product, and ensure future iterations are in line with and coherent with our creator's needs.
- Work closely will Easol stakeholders to find ways to improve our application's design.
- Support in the visual design of components of our design system, and ensure new features are in line with this.
- Maintain detailed user flows, product maps, and mock-ups for clear communication of the intent of a design decision.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing.
- Quickly iterate rapid versions of our application for critique and testing.
- Building high-fidelity versions for implementation
I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.
- Knowledge of good web design practices for user interfaces
- Knowledge of building design systems for reuse
- Open to feedback and an advocate for a low-ego approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to present to a team weekly
- Hands-on and advanced skills in tools like Figma
- Hands-on in creating wires, prototypes, storyboards and user flows
- Hands-on HTML/CSS background a benefit
How you will be supported:
- Working directly with the leadership team, as well as the product team - decisions can be fast and testing rapid.
- You love taking ownership and autonomy in designing and developing features, and love to see customers use the things you build
- You find meaning and pleasure in helping others succeed.
- You are hands-on with an attitude that no tasks is too small for you.
- You have an incredible drive for success and a high work ethic.
- You are process-oriented and always show meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a team player who is compassionate, friendly and always seeks to empower others and learn from others.
- You are organised, have excellent time management skills and know what key priorities you need to focus on.
- You are adaptable and have a huge and never-ending desire to learn and improve. Our business is changing and growing fast and along with it are the demands and skills needed to succeed. You believe in the growth mindset and have no doubt that you can learn and develop almost any skill.
- You are passionate about experiences. You are likely to spend your holidays kite surfing in Sri Lanka, hiking the Nepalese mountains or at an alternative music festival.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team:
- 25 days of holidays.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment.
- Easol strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where differences are respected and welcome.
- We will provide enough flexibility and support for employees of all backgrounds and physical abilities to thrive.
Find out more www.easol.com/careers