Senior Engineering Manager
About the role
WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden Workplace is the complete suite of software for the modern hybrid office that makes it easier for companies to run their workplaces. Eden Workplace’s best-in-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite helps teams safely return to the office, manage their floor plans and desks, register visitors, track employee ticketing and helpdesk requests, book rooms and manage their facilities. Eden Workplace is based in San Francisco and investors include Y Combinator, Bessemer Venture Partners, Fifth Wall, S28 Capital, Reshape and JLL. Eden Workplace’s mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone. To learn more, visit www.edenworkplace.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team of local and remote full stack engineers
- Manage evolving priorities with efficiency while maintaining a high degree of employee engagement and supporting Eden’s core values
- Drive processes to ensure quality of code
- Inspire accountability with high touch management and clear expectations around effort and output
- Improve processes, create ambitious goals, and break sprints into component parts
- Collaborate across departments to plan and execute roadmap for the product
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Experience building enterprise grade software, preferably with consumer focused UI experience
- Experience with B2B SaaS business model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
OUR TECH STACK
Ruby (or Python/PHP), Postgres, Redis, React, Typescript and hosted on AWS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
All of our team whose roles allow them to work remotely are doing so, and will continue to do so until a vaccine is widely available and we’re able to be back in the office.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Eden, we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and vibrant culture where all people, identities and experiences are celebrated, empowered & respected. We aim to create a space that enhances the overall employee experience by creating moments of belonging for all. Learn more about our commitment here.
Why you should join Eden Workplace
Eden Workplace is the complete suite of software to manage the modern hybrid office. Our SaaS offerings include COVID Team Safety, Visitor Management, Desk Reservations, Room Scheduling, Facilities Management, and more.