CTO at Edyst
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on engineer to take charge of the technology roadmap for Edyst. This is a Co-Founder role. We're expecting the incumbent to join the core team and partake in equity as well.
The ideal candidate has had 6+ years of experience, has led and shipped multiple projects and has successful track record of scaling teams.
We are currently on a Flask backend, and a Vuejs fronted stack. Experience on Python based backend is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Database design
- API design
- Infrastructure implementation
- Leading a young technology team and helping scale the team as per needs
Why you should join Edyst
Edyst is a Y Combinator-funded company (W19) working in the online learning & employability space. We’re looking to collaborate with people who want to significantly change the current learning and employability system in India.
In a span of 2 years, we have hit some pretty impressive figures that some of the most established names haven’t:
- Our course completion rates are more than 80% (8x the industry average)
- Students spend an average of 95 minutes daily on the platform (5x the industry average)
- 50% placement ratio (2x the industry average)
We need more mavericks for this journey: people who love challenges & puzzles; people who love to learn & grow; people who want to significantly change the current learning and employability system.