Paid Traffic Manager - LATAM
About the role
ElectroNeek is a rapidly-growing Robotic Process Automation vendor for Managed Service Providers and IT teams. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the W20 batch, we’ve grown to 75+ globally distributed employees. Founded by the pioneers in the RPA space who have deep experience in the domain, ElectroNeek now has 250 clients in 40+ countries, ranging from Fortune 500 and global consulting firms to MSPs that work with small and medium businesses.
We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021 - 2nd quarter in a row! Our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking an experienced paid traffic manager for LATAM team, in order to further shepherd our team through our next phase of rapid growth and expansion. We already have clients in Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Mexico, Peru and Brazil, and it’s time to build a strong regional marketing team.
We are looking for a B2B Paid Marketing Manager for LATAM market on a full-time remote terms. We prioritize candidates with 3-5+ years of paid marketing experience for B2B software companies. If you previously worked as a Paid Marketer at B2B software company that sells primarily to Manage Service Providers (MSPs), please mention it in your cover letter.
Ideal candidates can demonstrate how they successfully executed paid campaigns for B2B software/SaaS with $10000+ deal sizes.
• Conduct digital marketing research for RPA software vendor in LATAM – keywords, competitors, traffic volume, estimates for cost of MQL/demo
• Develop and execute implementation of regional paid marketing strategies
• Develop Google (display/search) LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram ads
• Manage B2B software-specific paid marketing channels - Capterra, G2 and etc.
• Create paid marketing texts and set up tasks for visual designer and (banners, landings)
• Plan and Manage paid marketing budget
• Measure and optimize our retargeting channels
• Collaborate with marketing teammates in other regions to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
• Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
• Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
• Experience in B2B paid marketing in Spanish-speaking LATAM countries. We want to learn about your past successes and track record.
• Excellent written Spanish skills are a must. You will be copywriting on your own
• Excellent written English skills are required as you will be reporting to English-speaking VP of Marketing
• Experience of managing significant paid marketing budget
• Willingness to become expert in area of Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation. Many of our existing and potential customers are business users (non-technical) but sometimes you will be writing for IT users (technical)
• Ability to work and learn at a fast pace
• Clear communication skills
What we offer:
• You can work remotely from any place of the World (Slack)
• Your working hours will be adjusted for your home time zone but periodically you will have team meetings EST/PST (New York/San-Francisco) time zones, you will be collaborating with the rest of marketing team and your colleagues in Sales and Product
• Default-to-action work culture – it’s better to sometime say sorry then to ask for permission all the time
• Stable and competitive salary
• Stock Options
Why you should join ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek is an end-to-end intelligent automation platform that lets business users with no prior IT skills analyze employee productivity, discover automation opportunities and build software robots to automate repetitive tasks.