✨ 🚀 💡 Product Manager, Data at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to manage a new product line at Embrace now in its early stages that will help turn data into insights. You will be building a solution that is extracting, transforming, and infusing data from 100M+ devices and billions of user sessions each day. You will be collaborating with engineering and customer success to ensure our customers are seeing immense value. If you’re looking to tackle challenging technical problems at scale with an incredible team, we want to talk with you!
What You’ll Do
- Build a data pipeline for Embrace customers to gather actionable data and insights from their apps and users’ experiences
- Prioritize and balance on-going maintenance/bugs, new features, and a need to keep customer integrations simple and smooth with the continuously evolving changes in technology and competitor landscape
- Move quickly and constantly iterate, moving from hypotheses developed from customer conversations, data and insights to running tests to confirm those hypotheses
- Define and own performance indicators and metrics for success
- Lead the engineering team through product lifecycles and engage with cross-functional teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) to help keep aligned with deliveries and overall product strategy
- 5+ years of mobile technology experience as a Product Manager or Software Engineer
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Deep understanding in the areas of data management, Big Data analytics, and/or cloud technologies is a plus
- High competency and low ego, you have a passion for helping people both inside and outside of your company
- An opinion on Star Wars vs Star Trek
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!