✍️ ✨ 🚀 Content Writer at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a brilliant writer to expand our digital marketing and brand development efforts by creating content in many forms, including blog posts, eBooks, webpages, customer stories, and more! You'd be a great fit if you enjoy learning about tech and creating compelling content that drives awareness and action.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the management of the content calendar
- Talk with a variety of personalities to turn ideas and features into content
- Translate technical concepts and topics into consumable content that highlights the current state of the mobile industry
- Create customer case studies
- Manage short copy content
- 2+ years of content creation, communications, product marketing, technical marketing, or technical writing experience
- A passion for the tech industry and learning new things every day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding research skills, a positive attitude, and a creative and analytical mind
- Strong organizational skills with a penchant for consistent processes
- Writing in the mobile or technology space
- Expertise in and demonstrated application of current SEO tactics
- Experience producing videos which distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- An opinion on Star Wars vs Star Trek
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!