🧘 🖲️ 🤳 Customer Success Manager at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Success Manager to own our customer relationships end-to-end and elevate the current customer experience with our product. We take pride in working with our customers’ mobile teams to help align with their company’s initiatives and become a critical partner in their team’s success. If you’re excited to work with a talented team and awesome mobile-first customers, we want to talk with you.
What You’ll Do
- Own the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewals
- Provide stability and performance improvement insights about our customers’ mobile app to drive recommendations that will directly increase revenue and user engagement
- Demonstrate implementation strategies for integrating new features and releases
- Manage the overall relationship and strategic direction with the customer - includes interactions with the CTO, VP of Engineering, DevOps Team, Product Team and individual mobile engineers
- Ensure that our customers are leveraging the solution effectively and demonstrate ways in which our product creates value by being an Embrace expert
- Manage communication between our customers and internal teams to resolve technical issues
- 2+ years experience owning and managing accounts with proven track record of retention
- Demonstrate self-directed ability to manage simultaneous, complex engagements with minimal supervision by implementing processes and directives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Ability and comfort to talk pricing and upsells
- Excited by working in an ever-evolving and fluid solution-oriented environment
- Technical aptitude, interest, or background (CS, math, sciences, etc.)
- High competency and low ego, you have a passion for helping people both inside and outside of your company
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!