💫 🐯 🏹 Technical Recruiter at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
There is no more important activity than recruiting for a quickly scaling company. Every hire is the best investment and an implicit contributor to culture. You will own recruiting from end-to-end: find and attract awesome talent, drive an inclusive and streamlined recruiting process, and ultimately, take us to the next level. If you understand the power and importance of recruiting and how it impacts the success of any business, we should chat.
What You’ll Do
- Own the recruiting strategy end-to-end and develop a plan to find the best talent possible
- Work directly with Embrace’s co-founders and executive team as true partners to find and attract talent specific to the team’s needs
- Engage in full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to interviewing through closing candidates
- Immerse yourself beyond a job description and stay abreast market trends, become an industry expert, and use your curiosity to gain a deep understanding of the business
- Provide ongoing interviewer training and coach the team on how to create a world-class candidate experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills, results-driven, and a bias for action
- Values how recruiting can influence the culture, success, and inclusion and diversity landscape of a company
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver results and constantly improve processes
- Curious and asks for feedback to grow and develop professionally
- High competency and low ego, you have a passion for helping people both inside and outside of your company
- Enjoys geeking out by talking Marvel, Star Wars, and/or board games
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!