⌚ 🎛️ 🐉 Product Manager, Mobile SDK at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and deeply experienced product leader to own the primary interface to our customers, the mobile SDKs across iOS, Android, Unity, and React Native. You’ll be responsible for designing and prioritizing the go-to-market feature set as we expand our presence as the premier partner for companies to transform to mobile-first. If you’re looking to tackle challenging technical problems at scale with an incredible team, we want to talk with you!
What You’ll Do
- Own the vision and strategy for our mobile SDKs (iOS, Android, Unity, React Native)
- Design and prioritize the go-to-market feature set and work with engineering to execute it
- Balance creating new features with keeping customer integrations simple and smooth with the continuously evolving changes in technology and competitor landscape
- Define and own performance indicators and metrics for success
- Lead the engineering team through product lifecycles and engage with cross-functional teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) to help keep aligned with deliveries and overall product strategy
- Measure and analyze our existing SDKs for opportunities to innovate and improve
- Work with new technologies like Flutter
- 5+ years of mobile technology experience as a Product Manager or Software Engineer
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience managing products that are externalized via SDKs and/or APIs
- Strong passion for improving the developer experience and in designing platform strategies
- High competency and low ego, you have a passion for helping people both inside and outside of your company
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!