✍️ 📅 ✨ Executive Assistant at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a strategic thinker who's detail-oriented, extraordinarily adaptable to a fast-paced environment, and has a knack for creative problem-solving. You will work along side multiple executives in the C-suite to provide daily support and organization. If you have an energetic passion for learning and consistently execute at a high level, we’d love to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative and strategic support for the executive team members including the CEO and VP of Operations
- Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives' daily operations
- Find new, efficient and effective ways to maximize your executives' time and influence on the company
- Foster relationships with cross-functional partners to help support team programs and goals
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or other relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with experience supporting a growing team with a dynamic workflow
- Positive energy - you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team
- Technology savvy - experience working with Google Suite for Business, specifically Google Calendar
- Strong initiative and ownership of responsibilities – Must demonstrate a proactive, positive attitude towards given tasks, plan ahead for potential issues and take appropriate action
- Experience supporting VP level or higher
- Experience supporting C-suite level executives
- Strong project management skills
- An opinion on Star Wars vs Star Trek
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!