Customer Success Manager🌟🚀
About the role
Embrace is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM), to own the customer lifecycle from POC to onboarding to renewals. This role is a unique blend of coaching and consulting focused on adoption and retention of the Embrace platform. You will work with a team of experienced Sales professions and CSM’s to elevate the current customer experience with our product.
Companies from every vertical rely on Embrace as their core platform to proactively monitor and instantly understand mobile and their users. You have a unique opportunity to be the key problem solver and support for companies who need a better solution for their mobile apps. We work with over 50 brands and are running on 150 million devices, we want you to help make it 300 million!
Embrace is a top YCombinator company and we have raised a Series A from accomplished VC’s such as Greycroft, Eniac, and the founders of Test Flight, Parse, PagerDuty and more. We have been named one of the top tech startups in Culver City two year in a row and wear that badge proudly.
- Work with mobile teams to help align with their company’s initiatives and become a critical partner in their team’s success.
- Act as a trusted advisor and mobile expert
- Provide stability and performance improvement insights about our customers’ mobile app.
- These insights will drive recommendations that will directly increase revenue and user engagement.
- Demonstrate implementation strategies for integrating new features and releases
- Manage the overall relationship and strategic direction with the customer - includes interactions with the CTO, VP of engineering, DevOps team, Product team and individual mobile engineers
- Ensure that our customers are leveraging the solution effectively and demonstrate ways in which our product creates value by being an Embrace expert.
- Manage communication between our customers and internal teams to resolve technical issues when they arise with our product.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years experience owning and management accounts with proven track record of retention
- Demonstrate self-directed ability to manage simultaneous, complex engagements with minimal supervision by implementing processes and directives
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- The ability and comfort to talk pricing and upsells
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with an ability to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Excited by working in an ever-evolving and fluid solution-oriented environment
- Should have technical aptitude, interest, background (CS, math, sciences, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only observability and debugging platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!