🧳 🫂 📱 Technical Support Engineer at Embrace
About the role
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Technical Support Engineer to improve and evolve our current product, which is gathering data from 100M+ devices and growing rapidly. If you’re excited to help tackle complex problems by building world-class solutions, with the best technologies and even better people, we want to meet you.
What You’ll Do
- Represent Embrace as both an expert communicator and technologist, and help deliver an amazing customer experience
- Communicate directly with customers, product and engineering teams, and work together towards a solution
- Quickly root-cause, identify technical issues, and provide clear instructions to reproduce the problems or drive new product specifications
- Directly impact product direction by suggesting improvements for customers
- Ensure that our process for surfacing bugs to Engineering is fast, efficient, and effective
- Improve collaboration with Customer Success by developing tools and enhancing documentation
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Support role at a B2B software technology company
- Excellent communication skills and are comfortable writing and speaking with people to help them solve their issues
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, and their development tools
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS X command line
- A curiosity for how things work and the ability to apply your experience of using tools and resources to come to a resolution
- High competency and low ego, you have a passion for helping people both inside and outside of your company
- Ownership : Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective : We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty : Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest : Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing : Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Why you should join Embrace
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only data, observability, and resolution platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!