Data Engineer - Early Hire at eqtble
About the role
You will be one of our first data engineering hires!
We can't wait for you to join our team and make an incredible impact.
As an early hire into our data engineering team, you will be responsible for setting the standard for future employees and building out the data engineering function. You'll work closely with the founding team to help build our product and deliver actionable insights to our customers. Our product has a robust data-ingestion layer that you will be working closely to optimize and model to feed data to our front-end application. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup that is eager to change the HR analytics industry - come join us!
Experience we are looking for:
- ETL / Schema & System Design / Data Warehousing / Python / SQL / Data Modeling
- Building data pipelines via various APIs
- Developing data models that deliver robust insights
- Bonus: people/HR analytics experience
Examples of insights you would deliver:
- Do high-performing employees have higher engagement in the company?
- Why are top candidates declining offers?
- Why are top performers leaving the company?
- What is my gender/race pay gap and how do I close it?
Personal traits we are looking for:
- Excited to build a fast-growing startup from the ground up.
- Interested in wearing multiple hats and loves the challenge of the unknown.
- Naturally curious and interested in learning!
- A problem solver that is intrigued by a challenge.
- Someone with a heart that wants to solve the challenges facing the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion world.
Why you should join eqtble
eqtble is a next-generation HR analytics platform that turns employee data into insights.
We build a fully-automated data layer delivering insights via intuitive dashboards within 6 weeks. By seamlessly connecting with over 100 systems, eqtble provides insights on Workforce, Talent Acquisition, Engagement, and Compensation.
Companies are struggling to unlock insights from their HR data due to the time and cost required to analyze the disconnected data sources. Waiting 2 years to discover that your company has a pay equity issue or ‘discriminate hiring’ leads to culture erosion and employee engagement issues. eqtble enables companies to not only discover but action on these insights today.