Support Engineer at Etleap
About the role
What you are going to do:
- Be part of the team that is building the next generation of ETL software
- Help our customers be successful through Slack and email conversations
- Diagnose complex technical issues through data and code analysis.
- Improve the usability of our web application by suggesting features and filing bugs to our product team
What we want to see in you:
- Strong interest in data engineering
- The ability to empathize with customers when they have technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of support engineering experience
Big plus if you have the following:
- Have experience with AWS
- Have startup experience
To apply, send your resume to jobs @ etleap.com.
Why you should join Etleap
Etleap's mission is to transform the way businesses drive analytics projects.
We started Etleap out of frustration with the exorbitant amounts of engineering work required to set up, maintain, and scale data pipelines for analytics. Our vision is to make it simple for analytics teams to quickly and securely connect the data sources that power their businesses. We’re doing this by removing all of the traditional complexities of data integration and creating a new kind of ETL that enables the end user of data to integrate and transform data from any source.
Our team is customer-obsessed and values openness and being experimental. We’re growing fast, and we’re backed by First Round Capital, SV Angel, YCombinator, and a number of other top-tier investors.