Strategic Client Success Manager at Factored Quality (formerly Workbench)
About the role
Role: Strategic Client Success Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NY and/or Remote
About Factored Quality:
At Factored, we're building one of the last missing pieces of modern commerce infrastructure: a platform for consumer brands to manage their quality control inspections.
Factored was started by a team of software engineers, data scientists, and supply chain managers - all focused on one goal: enable entrepreneurs to bring their products to market faster, simpler, and cheaper. We worry about managing brands’ quality control so they don't have to. We aim to redefine how quality control is managed, and need strong engineers to make it happen.
We're looking for a strategic clience services manager/account exec who can step into strategy and operations work. We’re looking for someone who comes from a consulting or agency client services backround, who has interest in helping customers achieve their goals using the Factored Platform, and synthesizing customer needs to help better develop our internal strategic roadmap.
Our team is composed of 10 folks across our US and Hong Kong offices. We've raised more than $5 Million to date from an incredible team of investors and operators like Amity Ventures, Dynamo Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
What We’re Looking For:
Factored Quality is searching for a founding strategic client success manager ****to join the team. Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Feels comfertable across the entire sales/customer lifecycle, from prospecting leads, to closing customers, to continued account management and customer success
- Is able to proactively consult and strategize with clients about future needs, use cases, and identify opportunities to increase account sizes
- Can effectively articulate and sell Factored Quality's value proposition and range of products and services
- Can proactively identify new opportunities for revenue growth - either through new customer identification, new product or feature ideas, or new market expansion
- Be comfertable leding a client engagment team consisting of yourself (AE) as well as a backoffice operations team member (most likely located internationally)
The strategic clience success role can be expected to interact with our leadership, opeartions, and product management team.
You should apply to this role if:
- 2+ years in account management, operations, consulting, or client relations roles
- A cusomer focused mindset where you maintain customer empathy, constantly, throughout your entire build process.
- Great communication and leadership skills - we deeply value transparency and accountability which is dictated through how we communicate.
- An eye for perfection: we want to be proud of everything we ship and are building the next generation of enterprise tools.
- You consistently meet deadlines (you’re probably the person in your friend group pushing everyone out the door to ensure you make a dinner reservation on time).
Because our work involves coordination with the Hong Kong office, there are meetings that are scheduled outside of traditional 9-5 working hours. That being said, we trust all team members to manage their schedules and to take appropriate measures to take care of themselves and their wellbeing.
Benefits and Compensation:
FQ offers the following benefits:
- Unlimited paid time off (with the expectation that you take two weeks of vacation each year)
- Paid sick days
- An employer sponsored 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- You can work from home or out of our office in Brooklyn, NY (kindly note that the option to work out of the office is only available to employees who have been vaccinated against COVID-19).
- If you have a dog, they are welcome to join you in the office.
Please submit your resume and we will reach out if there is a potential fit.
At Factored Quality we are constantly refining our hiring process to be as inclusive, transparent, and respectful of applicants’ time as possible. As part of this process, you may be asked to complete a paid assessment based on the role.
Factored Quality is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We firmly believe that a diversity of experience, perspectives, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and to better results for our clients. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply.
Why you should join Factored Quality (formerly Workbench)
Factored is building Flexport for Quality Control. We're a platform that let's consumer goods brands book and manage quality control inspectors, internationally.