About the role
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia.
We are a Y Combinator-backed startup creating from scratch a holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.
Our team is small but growing fast, there’s a lot of room for career growth and also a lot to have fun along the way.
- Write clear, attractive blog articles with a distinct voice for a variety of media
- Review and proof-read all content that goes live
- Elevate the quality of content, ideate, strategize on content to enhance our branding efforts
- Set an editorial strategy to ensure content is consistent and compelling
- Conceptualize campaigns across all social media
- Identify and analyze target audience characteristics, behavior and social media habits
- Develop social media strategy and recommendation to meet business and communication objectives
- Use SEO principles to maximize reach and increase web/search traffic
- Connect with bloggers, experts for website traffic optimization
- Write and develop content pieces with a focus on digital content and social media
- Ensure content adheres to voice, brand, and quality standards
- Research as needed for writing content pieces to stay relevant and update to current content trends
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams and cross teams.
- Good at thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
- Great at communicating your ideas.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Well-organised, strong sense of urgency and good time management skills
- Analytical and comfortable working with and taking decisions based on data
- Have a bachelor degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent
- Min. 2-3 years of design experience in a similar capacity digital products or tech companies
- Experience in Digital Media Strategist (web, social media, email, blog) is strongly desired
- Excellent in Social Media Campaign Planning (Digital Content Production and Digital Marketing - Writing, Strategies)
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and spoken
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing and product design (i.e. design-thinking frameworks) to develop written content
- Knowledgeable on Social Media Listening & Analytics tools
- Real ownership of what you do.
- Work from home with some periodic office time.
- When COVID allows, ability to travel within the region.
- Training budget.
- 15 days vacation + public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Being part of an awesome team, making a real positive impact on people’s lives.
Why you should join Finantier
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia. We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.