Senior Software Engineer
About the role
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia (and beyond!).
We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.
Our team is small but growing fast, there’s a lot of room for career growth and also a lot to have fun along the way.
As Senior Software Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to work in the following items, among others:
- Design, develop and deliver a robust, scalable, efficient cloud architecture to support Finantier’s products and services.
- Build and deploy robust and scalable microservices.
- Develop and maintain our API with highest standards in terms of security and performance.
- Develop using TDD to make sure code is delivered with Quality.
- Perform database updates and work with huge datasets.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to address their needs in terms of compliance, product enhancements and performance.
- Maintain internal and public documentation about our products and services.
- Have fun and enjoy what you do.
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams and cross teams.
- Technically strong and hands-on.
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented.
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems.
- Great at communicating your ideas.
- Prior Fintech experience.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent working experience in a similar position for +3 years.
- Prior experience working with AWS, GCP or Azure. Kubernetes and Microservices architectures.
- Good understanding of APIs development at scale.
- Database work experience with NoSQL and relational ones.
- Experience working with high scalable distributed systems, encryption (i.e.: Hashicorp Vault), Financial Services.
- Experience in fast-paced environments.
We use Golang, Python and Rust for backend in a microservices architecture, we also rely on serverless processes in the cloud. We also use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy our infrastructure. ReactJS is our library for the frontend.
As we continue building and evolving our platform, be ready to get up to speed with new technologies and exciting tools.
- Real ownership of what you do.
- Remote, in your terms!
- Laptop and SWAG.
- When COVID allows, ability to travel.
- Training budget.
- 15 days vacation + public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Being part of an awesome team, making a real positive impact on people’s lives.
Why you should join Finantier
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia. We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.