At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia.
We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.
Our team is small but growing fast, there’s a lot of room for career growth and also a lot to have fun along the way.
As an Engineering Manager and a Technical Lead you’ll have the opportunity to work in the following items, among others:
- Lead the technological vision, strategy and architecture of the platform, working closely with management.
- Design, develop and deliver a robust, scalable, efficient cloud architecture to support Finantier’s products and services.
- Support hiring efforts and nurture team members.
- Lead and manage on-site and remote teams.
- Develop the technology strategy/roadmap and design solutions with the highest standards in terms of security and scalability.
- Build backend and database architecture that could be scalable as
our product is enhanced · Build and maintain a modern development
process in terms of Testing, CD and CI.
- Delegate tasks to the tech team to align the implementation of feature/functionality to release/business objectives.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to address their needs in terms of compliance, product enhancements and performance.
- Maintain internal and public documentation about our products and services.
- Have fun and enjoy what you do.
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams and cross teams.
- Technically strong and hands-on.
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented.
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems.
- Great at communicating your ideas.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent working experience in a similar position for +5 years.
- Prior experience working with AWS, GCP or Azure. Kubernetes and Microservices architectures.
- Database work experience with NoSQL and relational ones.
- Prior startup experience.
- Experience working with high scalable distributed systems, encryption (i.e.: Hashicorp Vault), Financial Services.
- Experience in fast-paced environments.
We use Python, Golang and Rust for backend in a microservices architecture, we also rely on serverless processes in the cloud. We also use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy our infrastructure. ReactJS is our library for the frontend.
As we continue building and evolving our platform, be ready to get up to speed with new technologies and exciting tools.
- Real ownership of what you do.
- Work from home with some periodic office time.
- When COVID allows, ability to travel within the region.
- Training budget.
- 15 days vacation + public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Being part of an awesome team, making a real positive impact on people’s lives.