Product Manager at Finantier
About the role
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia.
We are a VC-backed startup creating from scratch a holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.
Our team is small but growing fast, there’s a lot of room for career growth and also a lot to have fun along the way.
As a Product Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work in the following items, among others:
- Work closely with customers and Business Development to understand the problems, structure them and identify opportunities
- Shape a roadmap for a cross-functional development team, using data to maximize the impact
- Build in a lean and iterative way, ship fast and often
- Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables
- Set the metrics to measure success for your team
- Partner with all stakeholders to make each product release a big success
- Become the "go-to" person for your product area
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams and cross teams.
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented.
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems.
- Great at communicating your ideas.
- 3+ years of experience as Fintech Product Manager in a B2B SaaS or developer-tool type software products
- Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodologies
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in technology or have done some coding
- Built products by collaborating across engineering, sales, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for articulating customer challenges
- Excellent spoken and written English or Bahasa Indonesia
- Real ownership of what you do.
- Work from home with some periodic office time.
- When COVID allows, ability to travel within the region.
- Training budget.
- 15 days vacation + public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Being part of an awesome team, making a real positive impact on people’s lives.
Why you should join Finantier
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia. We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.