About the role
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia.
We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch a holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.
Our team is small but growing fast, there’s a lot of room for career growth and also a lot to have fun along the way.
- Create, manage and experiment with both new user acquisition campaigns and user retention campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Facilitating effort to test type of marketing message & formats (e.g video ads vs display ad, A/B testing), ad types, and earned media formats, ensure a performance-driven approach in order to optimize our efforts vs results.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and paid advertising, i.e;
1. Social Media & Community Management
- Knowledge and experience in planning and executing content and advertisements for social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube as well as new and emerging platforms, monitor, analyze, optimize and report performance of content and campaigns
2. Google UAC, GDN, SEO and SEM
- Executing content and advertisements across all Google platforms, work on and continually optimise SEO and SEM plans, support execution and amplification through integrated campaigns across digital media
3. Online Media Advertising and Campaign Management
- Deploying online media campaigns through Performance Marketing, Content Marketing, Programmatic and affiliate approaches
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams and cross teams.
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly; strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing or another related field
- Min. 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, marketing agencies or brands. Technology, B2B and SaaS brand a plus.
- Knowledge in managing and optimizing paid channels and analytics tools
- Experience running in house campaign
- Highly proficient in using digital ads platform such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Programmatic Ads (including premium placements and ad networks)
- An understanding of the concept and experience in doing funnel marketing applications in digital media planning and digital ad metrics to measure each marketing funnel performance
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaign strategies, and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellence in media strategy, communications planning and how to harness owned and third-party content to reach and drive consideration with target audiences.
- Analytical and growth oriented, with experience in direct response and conquest marketing within competitive categories.
- Real ownership of what you do.
- Work from home with some periodic office time.
- When COVID allows, ability to travel within the region.
- Training budget.
- 15 days vacation + public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Being part of an awesome team, making a real positive impact on people’s lives.
Why you should join Finantier
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia. We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.