About the role
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia.
We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.
Our team is small but growing fast, there’s a lot of room for career growth and also a lot to have fun along the way.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to work in the following items, among others:
- Run Finantier’s infrastructure using Kubernetes in AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Implement security mechanisms and defensive systems.
- Use infrastructure as code technologies.
- Run monitoring and alerting systems.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Be on an on-call rotation schedule to solve live issues and keep Finantier’s platform up and running.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to address their needs in terms of compliance, product enhancements and performance.
- Maintain internal and public documentation about our products and services.
- Have fun and enjoy what you do.
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams and cross teams.
- Technically strong and hands-on.
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented.
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems.
- Great at communicating your ideas.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent working experience in a similar position for +4 years.
- Prior experience working with AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Is a plus if you have prior startup experience or if you worked in a Fintech or SaaS company.
- Is another plus if you had the chance to work with highly scalable distributed systems.
We use Python, Golang and Rust for backend in a microservices architecture, we also rely on serverless processes in the cloud. We also use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy our infrastructure. ReactJS is our library for the frontend.
As we continue building and evolving our platform, be ready to get up to speed with new technologies and exciting tools.
- Real ownership of what you do.
- Work from home with some periodic office time.
- When COVID allows, ability to travel within the region.
- Training budget.
- 15 days vacation + public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Being part of an awesome team, making a real positive impact on people’s lives.
Why you should join Finantier
At Finantier we are building the infrastructure for the next generation of Financial Services across Southeast Asia. We are a VC backed startup creating from scratch an holistic platform to allow consumers to control and leverage on their data to access better financial products and empowering innovators to build and scale amazing tailored solutions for their users.