Product Manager at Firstbase.io
About the role
About the role
Firstbase.io is hiring a Product Manager to help build, define, and oversee our product roadmap. You'll help manage product delivery, research, and design solutions, and serve as the voice of the product team to the rest of the business. You'll report directly to the VP of Product and have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in the product profession.
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage, and grow their businesses.
More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our incorporation product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startup. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.
We are backed by Y Combinator & our team, investors, and advisors include people from Apple, Gusto, Carta, Wise, Plaid, and many other great companies.
Why you should join
Firstbase is much more than just incorporation. Our team is dedicated to building products & solving some of the startups’ hardest problems, with a particular focus in:
- Democratizing access to financial infrastructure
- Automating tasks every founder faces when running a business
- Making tools and resources more accessible to everyone, everywhere
- Building integrated solutions for founders and removing friction
- Delivering opportunities to traditionally overlooked founders and companies
- Democratizing access to knowledge
Join us on a mission to help more companies succeed!
Who are we looking for
We are looking for risk-takers with diverse experience able to provide fearless feedback.
You will have the following duties
Build a deep understanding of what customers need to successfully utilize Firstbase products
Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data and operations to launch them
Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
Maintain the product backlog and help build iterations according to the roadmap
Ensuring product delivery is on time, and all internal team members aligned or notified before things go into production
Be the internal face of the product team, assist the team to solve customer support issues, and work with the product team to fix them
Research solutions for pain points and future opportunity areas
Work in full sync with VP of product, to execute on product delivery and support
Block and tackle for the product team, from solving tooling issues to improving requirements on stories
You should meet the following requirements
- 4+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment in product
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support your product line are in place
- Experience taking products from idea to market
- Obsessed with continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Solutions focused with high attention to detail
- Experience working on a team that practices an agile method
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience working with software engineers and designers
- Comfortable working in the entire product development process, from ideation to testing
- Proficient in both oral and written English communication
You stand out from the crowd if
- You have software engineering or design skills
- You are a wizard at creating compelling presentations
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches
- Running QA testing programs for product launches
Some perks you might enjoy
Competitive salary and equity: We lean on some of the best market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
Hybrid work environment: We work both remotely & from our offices in New York City in São Paulo – optimizing for collaboration while providing flexibility to team members.
21 days of PTO + birthday off: We offer flexibility to allow people to relax and recharge whenever they need it.
Build your ideal work setup: We understand that how you work is extremely important, so we provide a stipend to set yourself up for success here at Firstbase.
Health benefits: Firstbase offers health insurance reimbursements to both US and international employees.
Learning and development: We provide a stipend together with resources to help people grow and develop in their careers.
Amazing quarterly bonus: Every team at Firstbase has a bonus structure that usually accounts for 20-25% of OTE.
Why you should join Firstbase.io
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage and grow their businesses. More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startup. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.