Growth Manager - API at Firstbase.io
About the role
About the role
Firstbase.io is hiring a Growth Manager - API as a critical part of the sales team. As the face of our burgeoning sales team, you will be responsible for researching, negotiating, and closing partnerships that enhance our customer ecosystem. There are multiple channels that we will sell to, offering significant opportunities to drive our sales performance across our business. Additionally, you will focus on building our partner network and relationships, while contributing to our sales playbook.
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage, and grow their businesses.
More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our incorporation product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startup. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.
We are backed by Y Combinator & our team, investors, and advisors include people from Apple, Gusto, Carta, Wise, Plaid, and many other great companies.
Why you should join
Firstbase is much more than just incorporation. Our team is dedicated to building products & solving some of the startups’ hardest problems, with a particular focus in:
- Democratizing access to financial infrastructure
- Automating tasks every founder faces when running a business
- Making tools and resources more accessible to everyone, everywhere
- Building integrated solutions for founders and removing friction
- Delivering opportunities to traditionally overlooked founders and companies
- Democratizing access to knowledge
Join us on a mission to help more companies succeed!
Who are we looking for
We are looking for risk-takers with diverse experience able to provide fearless feedback.
You will have the following duties
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets quotas; source qualified opportunities and close partnerships
- Utilize a CRM to accurately manage your pipeline, forecast business, and maintain data integrity
- Enable the growth & adoption of Firstbase.io within our existing user base
- Establish and maintain active engagement with our current partners
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding interest in Firstbase.io offerings
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Partner with cross-functional teams to share customer feedback
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Sell and explain technical products to B2B companies.
- Assist with product launches and sales structuring for strategy.
- Source new solutions and ideas on potential blockers and opportunities.
- Collaborate between departments to launch new initiatives.
You should meet the following requirements
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ year(s) of work experience; Tech Sales, Consulting or Operations experience at a technology company highly preferred
- A demonstrated track record of success identifying, negotiating, and winning business development deals
- Excellent communication skills: collaborate effectively across internal teams and with external partners
- Experience with all aspects of B2B technology sales aspects, including pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, and closing opportunities
- An ability to structure, control, and lead calls
- High integrity and a customer-first mentality
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- Analytical background: you can investigate and understand data to drive action and results
- An owner’s mindset and a determination to hustle and get things done
- Multitasker and self starter mindset.
Some perks you might enjoy
Competitive salary and equity: We lean on some of the best market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
Hybrid work environment: We work both remotely & from our offices in New York City in São Paulo – optimizing for collaboration while providing flexibility to team members.
21 days of PTO + birthday off: We offer flexibility to allow people to relax and recharge whenever they need it.
Build your ideal work setup: We understand that how you work is extremely important, so we provide a stipend to set yourself up for success here at Firstbase.
Health benefits: Firstbase offers health insurance reimbursements to both US and international employees.
Learning and development: We provide a stipend together with resources to help people grow and develop in their careers.
Amazing quarterly bonus: Every team at Firstbase has a bonus structure that usually accounts for 20-25% of OTE.
Why you should join Firstbase.io
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage and grow their businesses. More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startup. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.