Product Partnerships Manager - API at Firstbase.io
About the role
About the role
Firstbase.io is hiring a Product Partnerships Manager to build and execute API partnerships. The Firstbase.io API is a crucial part of our product offering, and in this role, you will work very closely with our product managers and executive stakeholders, as well as the marketing, and engineering teams. Our API integrates with a wide variety of partners and our goal is to drive more demand (and conversions) via these relationships. You will work with our BDR to source relationships and pitch prospective customers on our API offering, while creating the systems and processes needed to scale these partnerships.
We are a YC W21 and VC-backed tech startup dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy.
We help founders launch in the US from anywhere in the world and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet. We have helped launch over 5,000 businesses from more than 160 countries across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our team is distributed globally to better serve our diverse customer base. We believe in creating a level playing field and supporting global talent that's on the rise.
Why you should join
Technology has eliminated borders for almost every industry. More businesses are engaging in global commerce from afar, particularly in the United States. Registering a business, setting it up for commerce, and accessing the banking system in the United States is not a simple feat, especially for international owners.
Firstbase.io is insanely focused on automating, simplifying, and humanizing what it means to launch a company in the United States. We are just getting started and would love your help building a product that helps others pursue their dream.
You will have the following duties
- Manage full lifecycle – from conceptualization to launch, responsive iteration, and maintenance as needed
- Envision and articulate a comprehensive set of strategies for your assigned products through close collaboration with the leadership team
- Build, maintain, and evangelize the API partner product roadmap
- Define and articulate goals to achieve your product’s defined KPIs; taking action as required to ensure the attainment
- Monitor performance metrics to understand how the product is being used; pivot the roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate closely with the sales team and meet with clients to maintain an understanding of our clients & the needs of their customers
- Maintain release cadence and velocity; drive the business forward
- Seek out and interpret user feedback and market research data to guide product development
You should meet the following requirements
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales or related field
- Strong knowledge of SaaS products and technology; experience with enterprise-level partners, and building B2B relationships
- Actively prioritize a pipeline of work based on a strategic goals and implications; can prioritize effectively, across functional groups
- Experience leveraging a wealth of analytics data to produce novel insights, ultimately delivering data-driven decisions to complex product challenges
- Comfortable with conceptual planning and ultimately pitching mutually beneficial solutions to prospective partners of all sizes and locations
- Experience documenting and communicating effective requirements and building project / product roadmaps
- Self-starter with a track record of making independent decisions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Team player and leader
- An owner’s mindset and a determination to hustle and get things done
Some perks you might enjoy
- Monthly bonuses
- Work from anywhere; your house, the beach, or a coffee shop
- Remote-first culture
- Get paid in digital currency (optional)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Take your birthday off, paid
Firstbase.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Why you should join Firstbase.io
Join Firstbase.io to help more founders start companies