Customer Success Specialist at Firstbase.io
About the role
About the role
Firstbase.io is hiring a tech-savvy Customer Success Specialist who possesses a strong drive for results. You should enjoy solving customer problems, contributing to improving our customer processes, and providing consistent support through the customer lifecycle.
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage, and grow their businesses.
More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our incorporation product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startup. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.
We are backed by Y Combinator & our team, investors, and advisors include people from Apple, Gusto, Carta, Wise, Plaid, and many other great companies.
Why you should join
Firstbase is much more than just incorporation. Our team is dedicated to building products & solving some of the startups’ hardest problems, with a particular focus in:
- Democratizing access to financial infrastructure
- Automating tasks every founder faces when running a business
- Making tools and resources more accessible to everyone, everywhere
- Building integrated solutions for founders and removing friction
- Delivering opportunities to traditionally overlooked founders and companies
- Democratizing access to knowledge
Join us on a mission to help more companies succeed!
Who are we looking for
We are looking for risk-takers with diverse experience able to provide fearless feedback.
You will have the following duties
- Executing the customer process
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
- Evaluating and improving our systems and processes.
- Managing customer support requests via email, live chats, and phone (preferably via Zendesk, CRMs, or other similar platforms)
- Minimizing customer churn
- Driving positive customer reviews
- Sharing customer feedback to marketing, business development, and product to align customer needs with Firstbase.io products and services
You should meet the following requirements
At least 2+ years in a leadership role
Excellent writing and communication skills.
High proficiency in Zendesk.
You are a self-starter and have a deep passion for customer happiness.
You are comfortable with the unknown, where one must do a lot with a little, and where speed matters.
You are driven to win, competitive, and intellectually curious individual.
Some other perks you might enjoy
Competitive salary and equity: We lean on some of the best market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
Hybrid work environment: We work both remotely & from our offices in New York City in São Paulo – optimizing for collaboration while providing flexibility to team members.
21 days of PTO + birthday off: We offer flexibility to allow people to relax and recharge whenever they need it.
Build your ideal work setup: We understand that how you work is extremely important, so we provide a stipend to set yourself up for success here at Firstbase.
Health benefits: Firstbase offers health insurance reimbursements to both US and international employees.
Learning and development: We provide a stipend together with resources to help people grow and develop in their careers.
Why you should join Firstbase.io
Join Firstbase.io to help more founders start companies