From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As a Field Marketing Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Support designated Enterprise Sales Teams in the Great Lakes Region through the use of strategic marketing skills. We're searching for candidates who are open to being fully remote in midwest areas such as Chicago or Minneapolis
- Educate prospects in your designated US-Based Territories on the benefits and value of Fivetran’s Enterprise Solution Set and drive them to engage with our products in meaningful ways
- Define and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive new sales leads for the region’s Enterprise segment and target accounts. Campaign types include (but are not limited to) ABM, Events, email, on-demand and live webinars, as well as out of home (OOH)
- Collaborate closely with the region’s Sales Teams, Marketing Operations, ABM Team and more to plan in person and virtual events. Additionally, you'll develop and execute on marketing campaigns that will drive attendance and engagement at regional events
- Help manage the marketing campaign calendar, report on territory performance and achieve set KPIs
- Create regional marketing campaigns based on budget and perform quarterly analysis
- Work fully remote from your home office with opportunity to travel for team building events throughout the year
What you bring to the table:
- 3 + years experience in event planning and execution
- Passion for using data to drive strategy and track success
- Proven organizational skills, detailed oriented, and communication driven
- Experience in using marketing automation tools and email marketing
- Experience in Enterprise Software marketing and/or familiarity with marketing to IT professionals
- ABM experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.