IT Help Desk Support at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role:
Fivetran is looking for an IT Help Desk Support to support our entire organization. You’ll make sure employees have the hardware, access, and support they need. You’ll help ensure Fivetran remains a high-security company by participating in security initiatives, audits, and lifecycle management.
As an IT Help Desk Support at Fivetran you will:
- Work with the global IT team on initiatives to serve the entire organization.
- Support employee lifecycle management.
- Maintain IT hardware inventory and coordinate with vendors.
- Set up and provide support for Google Meet conferencing systems.
- Provide Tier 1 support for Apple hardware issues, macOS, G Suite, and Okta.
- You are a people person! You will be working with all of Fivetran employees - they need to feel comfortable reaching out to you with IT-related issues.
- General knowledge of security best practices.
- Experience in any of the following platforms: VMWare Workspace One, Jamf, Google Workspace, and/or Okta.
- Confidence in learning new technologies and platforms quickly.
- Are organized and self-motivated.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.