Senior Marketing Analyst at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
At this time we are unable to provide visa sponsorships for this role.
You will help shape the future of Fivetran for businesses large and small by applying your brilliant data insights to optimize and strengthen our marketing programs. Your ability to quickly analyze engagement data, customer segments, ad performance, campaign activity channels will give the broader team the much needed insights to improve.
Prior experience in Analytics and Marketing is required.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Partner with campaign managers, demand gen and sales leaders to quantitatively understand problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in creative ways to generate new insights
- Build critical reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize key marketing initiatives
- Use data to identify gaps and performance limitations of marketing funnel, engagement, and opportunity creation goals
- Be the first to play with new data sets and joins that enable new marketing strategies and objectives
- Experiment with new analysis to uncover hidden optimizations and new goals
- 2+ years of professional experience analyzing Marketing Data
- Experience using analytics to quickly drive insight into key business decisions in a SQL analyst role; Previous experience at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company preferred
- Hands-on experience analyzing marketing data sets across ads, emails, website, and sales funnel activities
- Solid experience working with analytic tooling including SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc to analyze and model raw data sets
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to successfully complete multiple, competing projects under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of campaign managers, product marketers, and demand gen leads
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.