Digital Marketing Specialist at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
Fivetran is hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, to play a critical and strategic role in advancing our go to market strategy in EMEA. We are looking for an individual with strong experience in Marketo to work for a leading global SaaS company. In this role you will be in charge of developing, executing and measuring demand generation Marketo campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact in accelerating Fivetran’s growth.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Have a strong understanding of analytics and data: You are inherently curious and enjoy working with data to help solve complex marketing and business challenges
- Initiative driven, self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Be an awesome teammate. We expect each other to take on responsibility, be accountable for results, and be nice. As a result, we have a great work environment where we like and trust each other, enjoy working together, and we want to like working with you
- Designing and managing additional digital marketing tactics (i.e. paid advertising, social media) to support marketing automation campaigns for lead generation
- Campaign creation & execution, to ensure team objectives and KPIs are met and exceeded
- Setting up the webinar events using GotoWebinar or similar platforms
- Identifying the target audiences and building segments on Marketo
- Creating promotional material for the online events
- Creating scalable email templates for use in the campaigns
- Managing a EMEA schedule of campaigns
- Support EMEA operational processes; Salesforce lead routing, database segmentation & hygiene in order to maximise campaign performance
- Creating knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensuring these are shared with internal stakeholders
- Supporting training related to automated demand generation and lead management
- Analysing and optimising campaigns using A/B testing to optimise performance
Your Superpowers :
- Expert in Marketo marketing automation platform, as well as knowledge of Google Analytics & Salesforce
- Strong experience in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment
- Experience in project/program management
- Experience with digital analytics
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, business or a related field
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job
- Sales & Marketing experience in a hyper-growth SaaS company is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (+Google programs)
- Fluent in English language
Perks of Working with Us:
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Working from home equipment stipend
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.