Business Development Representative- German speaking at Fivetran
About the role
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
Fivetran are looking for a German speaking Business Development Representative to join our Dublin team. As Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with the DACH Account Executive, Marketing and Partner team at Fivetran to ensure EMEA develops and grows a successful outbound function in the DACH market. Your responsibilities will include social-selling, cold-calling, video prospecting as well as other creative demand generation activities to build a strong pipeline in your market.
This position is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Business Development Manager, EMEA.
As a Business Development Representative at Fivetran, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets in DACH
- Prospect to companies and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Be able to articulate and sell Fivetran’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Focused on developing a career in technology sales. Passion for helping companies understand meaningful solutions that will drive significant value.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent social selling skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly call, email and meeting targets.
- English & German fluency is a requirement.
Perks of working with us:
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent sales training, learning and management.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Why you should join Fivetran
Our mission is to save engineers from building in-house data pipelines, by building one automated data pipeline that everyone can use. Every single company that uses SaaS tools to run their business will eventually need to analyze the data that sits in those tools. Fivetran unlocks this data with automated connectors that converts messy, chaotic APIs into normalized, standard schemas.