From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran aims to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. As a product manager for our open source data models, you will work with engineering and our solutions analytics team to build and launch the most valuable data models to make the lives of data analysts much easier. The initial focus is on dbt packages transforming data from Fivetran connectors to supercharge complex analytics. Your vision, execution, and collaboration towards business-critical goals creates successful products that make analysts more productive and look like superheroes to their teams.
As Product Manager, Solution Analytics at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of pre-built, open source data models (dbt packages) and contribute to strategic decisions on growing and improving that portfolio, including optimizing revenue
- Learn what questions analysts are trying to answer, decide what data models they need and design great data models to drive analytical success
- Oversee quality assurance of the data models and ensure we prioritize the fixes
- Collaborate with solutions analytics and systems integration partners to identify and build the most valuable data models
- Work directly with engineering teams to improve the customer experience of adopting our data models
- Your guiding metric will be the adoption of and engagement with Fivetran’s prebuilt dbt packages
What you bring to the table:
- Great data design excites you!
- Familiarity with data modeling concepts and best practices
- Proven track record of shipping data products that deliver measurable results.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of engineers and analysts.
- High technical and analytical acumen.
- Advanced experience with SQL.
- Experience in product management or product ownership
- Experience as a data analyst, data engineer, data scientist, or software engineer
- Experience with dbt for data transformation
- Familiarity with leading user research discussions
- History of working in a high-growth company
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.